New owners of a 1982 '34 Limited

samedi 29 mars 2014

Hey folks,

I notice there's a "limited" amount of activity in this area, but I thought I'd add us to the list of owners of Limited trailers. We're just about to move it onsite and I'm hoping to post some pics soon.



We also have a 1986 345 AS MH, so we're not newbies, but I'm wondering what anyone here has noticed of things to be especially alert for in the systems that might need attention. Does this original plumbing and electric hold up reasonably well?



Ours was garaged most of the time and pulled out for use on the same spot ever since it was bought new in 1982. It looks like the furnishings and skin are in very good shape, but we weren't able to test the systems thoroughly.



Thanks!




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor