Water Heater Repair

samedi 29 mars 2014

Hello,

I'm a newbie with an 2014 International Signature 25 foot Onyx Special Edition. I searched the forum for this water heater problem but couldn't find a thread. Hope I'm doing this posting correctly; apologies in advance if not; this is my first posting. Took delivery last month and have not been able to get the water heater to work. The unit came winterized so I inserted the drain plug in the external compartment and turned the ball valve (inside compartment) to in use. I then turn on one of the water heater buttons (one for gas and one electric located in bathroom - have tried both). The light to indicate a fault does not turn on. Water comes out when I turn the bath or kitchen faucets to hot but the water is cold. When I go outside to listen by the external water heater panel, I don't hear a flame. I also checked the fuse box; nothing seems wrong but am not sure which fuse is the right one to check. I've checked the AS manual and the Atwood manual but can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. The Atwood manual refers to a lock out situation and suggests resetting the switch (off then on) but I can't find any switch.

Would appreciate any suggestions.

Rob




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor