what is the right price

samedi 28 mars 2015

Just looked at a 1975 31' excella the exterior shell is in perfect condition less one small dent at the floor line. Everything is original, I can't tell about the subfloor, it has been sitting for the last 5 years and has seen limited road time over it's lifetime, the water hasn't been on for 5 years, the interior is very tired but all there, the cushions are torn and there is some mold from lack of ventilation. The owner has used it for overflow sleeping only,the Ac probably doesn't work and the refrig is shot. It's a rear bathroom unit. He's looking for $10,000, a couple of dealers tell him they can get him that and maybe more.

Everything I read and see tells me it's $2000 to $4000. I'm looking for a total gut and rebuild, so this would be a great one to play with. I don't what to overpay but I want to be fair. What is the right number. The fact that it's local is a big plus and worth something.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor