New to this thing....

mardi 31 mars 2015

Hello Everybody, I'm new to forums, so please be patient. I have a 1971 23' Safari in decent shape and I'm beginning to do some cleanup of the exterior, as well as fixing the air conditioning. Also, I've never been able to figure out how the city water hookup works. On my Airstream I never seem to get any pressure when the city water is hooked up without running my pump. Any suggestions about this or about fixing or replacing my AC unit would be greatly appreciated. I'm about to embark on the whole cleaning and polishing experience that is recommended by Vintagetrailers.com, so would love any stories or shortcuts (if there are any), about that process. Thanks and I look forward to learning and sharing.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor