Franklin Chef Convection Microwave?

mardi 31 mars 2015

The 2015 Classic that I'm picking up in a couple of weeks has a Franklin Chef FR187 microwave in it. I say that based on the "component list" that came from Jackson Center; I'm 1,000+ miles removed from the trailer, so I can't verify the model and/or serial number.



In looking online for a manual, I find that Franklin Industries filed for chapter 11 in 2009 and apparently never came out of bankruptcy. Franklin Industries,LLC was the importer of Franklin Chef appliances at that time, although I could not see where they ever imported microwaves...mostly refrigerators.



There are a handful of online retailers currently selling Franklin Chef microwaves. Does anyone know anything about the manufacture of Franklin Chef microwaves and/or who might be importing them now? Or...do I own a 6+ year old "new" microwave with no warranty:mad:?




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor