2013 23D mattress available

dimanche 29 mars 2015

Just thought I would throw it out there. Just ordered a new foam mattress for our 23D and the original one is in mint as new cond, We have stayed in the trailer maybe 10 -12 nights and rather than toss it or storing it I thought I would give it to someone that can use it or needs to replace a worn out older one. It is 48 x 76 with a 10" radius on the end and the 22: radius in the corner against the trailer...no stains always had an additional cover as well as sheets over it. Let me know...I live between Seattle and Tacoma and work in Bellevue WA. so will take it with me there if it works better...new mattress will be here 3/31 so after that it will be available...will keep it till then in case they messed up the cut on the new one. Russ




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor