New vintage Airstream owner - Black Tank questions

mardi 31 mars 2015

Hi Guys!



I'm the happy new owner of a 1970 Airstream Overlander and like with all new things, I've got questions! But I'll start off with just one. I'm not sure that the black tank has been emptied in quite some time...I only surmise this is the case, because there is water coming up from the shower drain. Not a lot of water, but it's there and every now and then I see a larvae crawling around. Anyways, sorry if I've grossed anyone out already, but I'm wondering what my options are! Oh and one important detail - I am renovating the trailer on some countryside property that I own, but that means two things - one, I don't have an electrical hookup yet, and two, no plumbing hookup.



Thanks for any and all suggestions!!



Andre




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor