Interior End cap options for 68 GT (First Thread!)

lundi 30 mars 2015

The backstory is I found a 1968 Globetrotter that nobody had been inside in ten years. I don't camp but I thought it sad that such a beautiful piece of Americana never got used. So I bought it for our new office. An office within the office building! Now it will get used daily by a bunch of twenty somethings who already think its totally cool.



I've had the outside buffed to a mirror shine. Now its time to go inside. I gave all the fixtures to a guy who restores Airstreams so I was happy they got reused.



I'm going to put reclaimed wood floors in and nice shiny .032 aluminum in the "easy parts" in the middle. The end caps are the question mark.



I've searched these forums for a specific thread on end caps as well as Yahooing it.



I'm seeing three options: future polish the original, aluminum or wood.



Any other cool ideas out there?



Thanks in advance!




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor