Original parts from 1961 24' Trade Wind

samedi 28 mars 2015

Title: Add New - Airstream Trailer Classifieds - Airstream Trailers For Sale

I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.



I have the following parts/appliances I have pulled from a 1961 24' Trade Wind



- Dometic 1960 refrigerator. Its all there (I think), but I have no idea if it works.

- Original stove

- fresh water tank

- Suburban heater

- Hot water heater tank

- Water pump? I think that is what this is.

- drawers and frame from front couch area. Wood is still in good condition

- various light fixtures

- original toilet and black water tank with valve body still attached to bottom of it.

- aluminum propane tanks - rusty but still solid

- kitchen sink with original stoppers



None of these are guaranteed to work and none have been restored.



I have pictures of all this stuff.

You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:



http://ift.tt/1Ddi5RG




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor