parting with my 1965 Silver Streak Sabre

dimanche 29 mars 2015

Hello knowledgable vintage trailer fans. I bought an 18 ft. 1965 Silver Streak Sabre for $2,500. in 2009 with the intention of fixing it up. I cut out part of the floor that was soft and my husband cut out a plywood patch. We removed the gaucho bed and the dinette area and that's as far as we got. We have since moved from Ohio to Vermont and the trailer is still in Ohio. We are hesitant to pull it out here with our 2013 Subaru Outback and so I have reluctantly decided to part with it. I'm not sure what a fair price for it is. It has the original wood cabinets, lighting fixtures (gas and electric), white sink, white stove with a red Bakelite knob, and white countertop. The back end is half closet and half small bathroom with a toilet and shower. It has had electrical wiring work done but needs a water tank and plumbing to the sink. It has so much potential but I think it is beyond me. The exterior is very good and it has the exterior trunk, although the lid came off the hinges. The step up into the trailer needs to be fixed. I'm trying to post 15 photos but my IPAD seems to only let me post one at a time... I would like to get some ideas about a fair price to ask for it. Thanks




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor