Skylight isn't leaking, it's condensation

samedi 27 décembre 2014

A while ago I was trying to track down a leak around the plastic skylight. The original failed and was the source of enough water to rot almost the entire floor of the trailer. I replaced that, and replaced the skylight with another plastic one, which lasted a year and then failed, then a fiberglass one, single layer. I've had odd leaks over the 9 years since that was replaced and then figured out that it is condensation, and it's simply raining INSIDE the trailer. The time has come to replace this skylight with something double glazed. I want something that is transparent, maybe tinted to limit solar gain, but I want to see out. I think condensation is causing some other wet areas, nothing too bad, and I'm curious if others have had this experience and if there are any clever solutions floating around. Thanks




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor