I may have "messed up"

lundi 29 décembre 2014

I believe that I had some electrical issues since sometimes the electrical step was not coming down, and some of the DC lights were only working from time to time. I am not sure what "that" issue was, however, now after my latest flubber, something major is now wrong.



I was under the assumption that the large 3 prong plug was 220. I bought a female receptacle that matched the plug from the RV. I tapped the plug from my 220 line for my welder. Plugged in the RV to the 220 and left it for about 7 or 8 hours.



NOW, most of the DC electrical does not work, and some of the AC electrical does not work. Any suggestions? I have not started checking fuses, but I think that the "box" that converts the AC to DC is the culprit.



Any suggestions? :(




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor