2015 Flying Cloud 27FB Twin

mardi 30 décembre 2014

The DW and I are looking to trade the 2014 Flagstaff Super Lite for a 2015 Flying Cloud 27FB Twin. Love the idea of no slide issues and all the other mechanical problems (they have not happened yet but who knows) for a more simpler life. Not all too familiar with the Airstream other than they have been around longer than I have been.

Can anyone offer up some issues to be aware of before we sink many G's into an Airstream? Any known issues during the walk through? Plumbing issues? Axle issues? Cold walls issue and one that I have been reading about, oxidation at the rivet seams?

If you have anything to help with the possible new purchase, please chime in.

I am a active member of the Forest River forums and I am constantly giving advise but find myself outside my knowledge base here.



Thanks, Chuck




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor