2006 Airstream Safari SE 25 - Ohio

mardi 30 décembre 2014

Title: 2006 Airstream Safari SE 25 - Ohio

I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.



This trailer was purchased in Az. and has been in a temperature controlled garage for most of its life. I just can't justify keeping it anymore because I don't use it much any longer. Its a 75th anniversary edition and has twin beds ands a front bedroom

I have pulled it with a Dodge 2500 Ram diesel pickup and it pulls like a charm. I get 19 mpg pulling with this vehicle which is also for sale.

added extras: zip dee screen room

2 Honda generaters

You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:



http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...ri-se-25-ohio/




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor