Initial experience, sprinter class B,

mercredi 31 décembre 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR! prematurely but sincerely meant!

My wife and I are about to embark on an adventure defined as a new experience to test the hypothesis that we would like to become ASIers. What we are doing is renting a B type sprinter, Era, Winnebago 170x, for a month. We live in Bend Oregon but will be renting from a place in Eugene, Or. and leaving from there. I have been diligently reading the "forum" threads trying to get as much knowledge as I can. Here is the issue! Having no experience relative to ASIing, I know I'm missing critical questions to consider. SO I'm looking to the "HORSE'S MOUTH" :D, for fatherly advice and motherly advice too, Please.

It is our intention to take the van south to Las Vegas to visit friends, then to AZ to visit friends, and return visiting friends. We are interested in looking at future snow bird opportunities around Lake Las Vegas and Az. too. We're open to suggestions.

So what would be your best "AH HAH!!" moment, I should of thought of that! Recommendations, if you would please. ( another significant factor that I failed to mention is we are planning on taking our 8month old German Shepherd pup with us) She is a great traveler and pleasure to be around.

We have done primitive camping before but our bones don't bend like they once did!:) Thank you in advance!!




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor