Bob's 2014 F-150 report.

dimanche 28 décembre 2014

:) Hi, On October 6th 2014 I bought a new 2014 F-150. I brought it home and took the family for a short drive in it. [about 20 miles] On the 7th of October I managed to get my Lincoln hitched up to my Safari, park my new F-150 in the garage with my wife's BMW X-3 with trickle chargers on both of them. Then on the 8th of October, we left for a two month vacation. Now we have been home for a while and I'm working on getting my 1,000 mile break-in done before towing duty. Today I bought my first tank of gas. Hard to believe that I actually own a full sized pick-up that will go over 500 miles on one tank. My Lincoln, BMW, 59 Galaxie, and Aprilia all took Premium gas and I had to rehearse asking for Regular. In Oregon I can't fill my own tank, by law.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor