New looker!

samedi 27 décembre 2014

I have long been a lover of vintage Airstreams. While I'm not yet a lucky owner, my husband bought me two books for Christmas. I am excited, as this was my green light to begin peeking!!! The books are "Restoring a Dream" and "Airstream Custom Interiors".



I have been perusing the boards and using detailed searches, looking for a price point on a remodel. While I adore the vintage exterior, I would like a completely remodeled interior, lighter and brighter with a rear bedroom/middle bath. I also need it to sleep at least four, more would be a bonus. Understanding there is a vast amount of work to be done that is outside my scope of expertise, I will have to hire out for the remodel.



My initial questions are- 1. What is the average cost of a remodel with good quality materials (nice cabinetry, solid surface counters, wood floors, etc) for a larger 26+ Airstream? 2. Might there be significant savings to sub out the work by type (hire separate electrician, plumber, carpenter)?



Thanks so much for your time!



Nicole




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor