After doing a bit of lurking here (and learning) we decided to buy our dream RV... a '14 Flying Cloud 27FB last month (in Covington, most positive buying experience we've ever had).
My wife is new to RVing but I've been doing it off and on since 1990 (in a couple SOB's).
We haven't taken our shake-down cruise yet but we're hoping to do so in the next couple months (I'm still working and my plan is to retire in two years).
Just having our Airstream in the driveway gives me a lot of hope; it is absolutely beautiful and we plan to put a lot of miles on it, Lord willing. :)
BTW, thanks to those of you who suggested a front bedroom configuration. I've always had a rear bedroom set-up before but the rear view (to enjoy the scenery) from the dining area made perfect sense to us.
My wife is new to RVing but I've been doing it off and on since 1990 (in a couple SOB's).
We haven't taken our shake-down cruise yet but we're hoping to do so in the next couple months (I'm still working and my plan is to retire in two years).
Just having our Airstream in the driveway gives me a lot of hope; it is absolutely beautiful and we plan to put a lot of miles on it, Lord willing. :)
BTW, thanks to those of you who suggested a front bedroom configuration. I've always had a rear bedroom set-up before but the rear view (to enjoy the scenery) from the dining area made perfect sense to us.
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire