Magic Chef Oven - need model number!

dimanche 29 juin 2014

I posted this in the stove section, but have received no replies. I thought I would try it over here since the oven was originally in an early 90's model Excella! Any help would be appreciated...



I was given a Magic Chef oven, and I am trying to figure out the model number. The information under the burners is no longer available. I need to replace the glass on the front of the oven door and the oven door handle. It was originally in an early 90's excella



I know there is a wealth of knowledge on this board, so I am hoping someone will know either the model number or part numbers I need!



The oven has 4 burners, "white" where the burners are. Black everywhere else. The dimensions of the oven are 22"H x 21.5"W x 22ish" D. The oven door measures 17.25"H x 19.5"W. There is a window in the door that measures 4 5/8'H x 13 5/8"W. The window is down 3" from the top of the door and 3" in on each side. I don't know the length of the oven door handle, but the screws are 14" on center.



I will try to post pictures below. If anybody can help me, that would be fantastic!











0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor