Lucky Me

lundi 30 juin 2014

My 66 Overlander is parked in the driveway. Somehow this morning when using my string trimmer, and not really near the trailer; it shot a rock up and broke the Corning curved window in the trailer living room. I didn't even knw it until I came out with the blower to clean up debris and saw the glass shards. Yikes!!



I freaked.



Here is the lucky part: The trailer came with one extra curved glass window with trim intact. I have carefully stored it the past 3+ years, and thankfully because it is the exact fit.



Question- does the aluminum top piece slide into the piece on the trailer? It looks like it does. If so any tips for removing and reinstalling the glass? This has the top trim piece and both clips for the openers already attached.



I am sad and happy at the same today...thanks to the PO who had some great foresight.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor