Chassis parts availability?

dimanche 29 juin 2014

I have been searching and not finding much info, thought I would ask.



Is there anywhere I can buy the stamped sheet metal pieces that weld to the outside of the frame rails? The ones that the belly pan rivet too?



Also how about the two plates that hold the step?

Mine are not rusted, but the slots that guide the step down and then the notch that locks it in place are all worn and bent out of shape. It is, of course, fixable as anything is but I think if they are available that would be the simplest way.



I have also found that Dexter makes new replacement axles through retail dealerships, but does anyone sell rebuild kits? The housings of the axles I have are fine, the trailing arms are good, the stub axle is great as are the bearings and brakes...all that needs replacing is the rubber spring inside.



Thanks folks.



PS: Where have you folks found the most reasonable axle supplier?




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor