Gutting 1966 Caravel

samedi 28 juin 2014

I am in the process of gutting a pretty original 1966 Caravel with the intent of reconfiguring the interior to make it more useful to us as our needs have changed. (I probably should have sold the trailer and bought another for this project, but this path was easier to deal with.) Anyway, I will have many original parts in good shape, including all the cushions, the stove and sink, maybe some cabinets, light fixtures, etc., that I no longer have any use for. Anyone out there interested in these items for their own restoration work? I can get some photos of the parts next week. It's all located in Stoughton, MA at the moment and can be picked up there. The shop at New England Airstream is stripping it out for me before I put in a new interior, and they have salvaged what they can. Email me at jclin57@gmail.com if you have questions or interest.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor