Should I consider an Odyssey?

vendredi 27 juin 2014

I noticed that a significant portion of older Airstreams for sale in my part of the world are Argosy models. So…



what are the advantages and disadvantages of a used Argosy over a similar older Airstream? Are they lighter or heavier than an equivalent AS? I love polished Airstreams, but creatively painted is cool also, and a lot less work than polishing. (You can color match your TV.)



I know that the Argosy was used as a test bed, and has pano windows, steel end caps and are painted. Other than that I'm not sure.



I am looking around 25'. A 22' is too small and a 28' might be too big (or heavy?). Ideally I'd like two double beds for better space utilization.



What should I look for when considering an Odyssey?




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor