'69 Overlander Full Floor Replacement

lundi 30 juin 2014

Hi Everyone,



I've just purchased my first Airstream. Its a project to say the least but one that I'm certainly excited to tackle. I've brought it home and cleaned it up but want to do things right as we plan on keeping it for as long as possible.



First step is to take over where the previous owner left off and redo the floor. I'm working through all the posts and am also hoping for some insight (or warnings) from your experiences as I paint the frame and replace all of the floor. I read the posts about using gantries and should have listened. Lets just say I went through a little "separation anxiety"...at least everything is still wrinkle free.



Here's a few pictures so far.



























0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor