Italian style scooter on back.

vendredi 27 juin 2014

Hello from a new Airstream owner.



I have a 20 ft Flying Cloud, I was told that the frame of an Airstream would not hold a Motorbike but my Scooter only weighs in at just under 200 lbs, looking under the back of the Airstream the frame that extends to the bumper, is no lightweight in thickness. A huge Harley will weigh in the 1000 lb plus area, so I can understand why they can not be added onto the back of an Airstream but this scooter is light.

I had thought that I could put a hitch on the front of my Tahoe but on reading around, some Police in some States are inclined to give warnings and tickets for a bike on the front of a truck.

I am a rather good welder and see no reason that a hitch could not be welded between the two ends of the frame that would support a small scooter and it's carrying rack.

So my question is, is there anyone reading this post that has some knowledge on this idea of mine.

Cheers in advance,

James.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor