Help in the VA/TN area (tri-cities)

vendredi 27 juin 2014

Hello there! I am looking at buying a '66 sovereign 30ft. I have been in the market for a camper for 3 years now and have driven all over looking at them. I never considered an airstream until recently I went and looked at this one. I really love the look of the old girl and it is in remarkably good shape. I just don't know alot about them. Is there anyone more experienced than myself who could go with me to look this one over and tell me their opinion? I'm in the tricities area (Bristol va). I will be willing to put some gas in your car for the trip and buy you a cup of coffee to discuss the old gal. Haha. If anyone can help, please call or text Wes at (276)494-1187. Or email me at westang87@yahoo.com

Thanks for any help!




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor