Maiden Birthday Voyage with a twist......

vendredi 2 mai 2014

My wife and I just went on our "maiden voyage" in our 2014 Fying Cloud.

We stayed along the Yellowstone River 18 miles south of Livingston MT at the "Yellowstone Edge" campground.

The campground is only an hour from our house and being it was my wife's birthday it seemed like and was a great spot right on the river. Only two campers in the whole RV park. We sat next to our Airstream just above the river and watched the hawks dive and catch fish while enjoying a nice glass of Schramsburg Champagne (Sparkling wine).



Everything went well until I attempted to attach the sewer drain and the end cap on the plumbing would'nt twist off. Knowing this was a "CRITICAL" RV item, I used a hammer and punch and was able to dislodge the cap. I think the factory "spilled" some glue on the cap.

Spring has finally come to Montana...............I hope! Having a BLAST with our Airstream.

P.S. Any advice on adding a "porthole" window to our bathroom door, I love the look.



Would love to get to the east in the fall and then head south to Florida.......sounds like a plan.....:)

Attached Thumbnails




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor