Storage Tips

mardi 27 janvier 2015

Does anybody have any storage tips? Should I take out my mattress and seat cushions? I'm trying to avoid moisture buildup or damage primarily. Here's the back story and my plan:



I bought my 2015 Intl Sig 25FB in December and have enjoyed hanging out in it and working from it while it's in my driveway. However, my HOA has caught up with me and I have to get it out. I am planning to opt for inside storage that is NOT climate controlled. I was planning to do outside initially but after reading that you can't cover an AS without damaging the skin, I'm just going to do it "right" and baby my baby.



I live in South Carolina so it rarely gets below freezing except overnight and not by much when it does. I had the dealer winterize it so if there's a problem, it's on them. It's probably going to go in for a couple weeks, then out for a trip. Back in for two weeks, out for a few days. Then in again until the end of May when we go live in it for three (3) months.



Any reason why inside storage is a bad idea? Should I leave a window open to help with temperature fluctuations? Thoughts, advice and help are greatly appreciated!




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor