Moose Snot

samedi 30 août 2014

I don't post here often because most topics are already covered much better than I am capable of. However, today I came across an issue that I haven't seen covered before.



About a month ago, we left the Tradewind unattended up in the Bighorns for a few days. When we returned, there were smudges all around the trailer about six feet from the ground, and one of the turn signal lights was turned askew. Other evidence scattered around on the ground suggested a malicious moose was to blame. I suspect it was checking out its reflection in the polished aluminum.



Today I went out to wash the Airstream, and the moose smudges did not wash off well. I had to get the Cyclo out and polish them out.



So, here's something to add to you checklists; wash moose snot off the trailer before it dries thoroughly. :lol:




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor