Need help fixing Black Water valve

vendredi 29 août 2014

A few weeks ago we purchased a '99 Safari 25' from an individual and haven't taken it on our first camping trip yet. We just finished replacing the carpet which involved removing the toilet. While reinstalling the toilet and checking for water leaks, I ran 2-3 gallons of water into the black water tank. When I took the cap off the drain pipe, much, if not all, of the water came out. :sad: The valve was closed so I suspect it is defective in some manner. Anyway, the waste tanks and the fresh water tank have a cover which doesn't appear to give access to the valve without dropping the entire cover. Before I dive into this, I'd like to hear from those who have replaced a black water waste valve on a '99 Safari. Your help and advise will be much appreciated.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor