Dometic 310 Toilet "Rock and Roll"

samedi 30 août 2014

So, I noticed on a recent 3 1/2 week trip that my toilet was rocking back and forth...not a lot, but noticeable. I thought it was where the toilet is bolted to the floor. Nope. It was rocking at the joint between the plastic base and the ceramic bowl. In looking at the Dometic info I noticed something on the order of "no user servicing of the bowl to the base." I dismounted the toilet, tipped it upside down and found four bolts that hold the base to the porcelain bowl. All four of them were loose, so I tightened them up and remounted the toilet. Problem fixed. BTW, this may be one of the outcomes of the infamous "INDIANA TOLL ROAD"....hands down the WORST four lane highway I have ever been on.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor