Indiana Toll Road is a Disgrace

samedi 30 août 2014

Returned Monday from an 8,200 mile, 3 1/2 week trip....NC to OR/CA and points in between. While we encountered some rough roads, I would advise against pulling a trailer on the Indiana Toll Road. My trailer and TV are set-up to spec, but no matter what speed or what lane I was in, I felt a new sympathy for bull-riders. There were many instances of roads with issues, but even my birth state of Minnesota ("two seasons; winter and road repair") was a LOT better than Hoosierland. Out of the 22 states I traversed, Indiana gets my award for nastiest pavement. I should have taken pictures of the interior of my trailer. Doors and cabinets (including fridge and freezer) that had NEVER popped open before...all had purged their contents. Beware!




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor