Early Airstream and Curtis Wright interior paint colors

jeudi 28 août 2014

Howdy all. I have been working on a 1948 Curtis Wright trailer for several months, and am ready to paint the interior. The original color was a fairly dark green. After stripping off 4 coats of paint, I have bare aluminum walls to paint. I really don't like the green color so I wanted to know if any one has come up with the "desert sand" or "soft peach" color match that I believe was offered in these old Airstreams. I would think that the CWs and the early Airstreams probably had the same interior color choices. I think a warmer lighter color would look great and highlight all of the interior components of the trailer. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks, Chris




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor