I Know This Sounds Stupid, But Where Is the Water Fill in a '75 Argosy 24'?

lundi 11 août 2014

So I'm going to see an Argosy tomorrow that has a "new" potable water tank in the trailer nestled underneath a new nose sofa. I asked the seller, who has owned the camper for a year and NEVER used it--it came to her exactly as it is now, if this was an additional tank since the camper supposedly came from AZ. Current owner had no idea of what I spoke and asked where the water tank normally was located. She had just filled the tank for the first time, from the fill location behind the propane tanks!



Could someone please confirm for me that a '75 Argosy 24' has a normal fill location and where precisely?



Also, any speculation and warnings about why the original tank may not be usable?




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor