Power AC from Batteries

vendredi 6 juin 2014

Hello:



I am purchasing a 300 Motorhome. I would like to be able to run the AC power while rolling down the road but without running the generator. I just want to be able to run laptops, charge cell phones etc. Nothing big like AC units or Microwaves.



I asked the current owner and this function is not available. AC work while plugged in or running the generator.



In my searching for a MH I came across one that could do this. I imagine I just need an inverter between the battery and the AC panel. I would think that device would need a safety feature so that it switches off when it senses AC coming from the generator or from being plugged in. I would think this is standard issue. For example someone could accidentally fire up the generator while being plugged in to street power.



Just trying to get my mind around this. Obviously I don't have much experience with this.



Thanks



John




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor