All,
I am rebuilding a airstream from frame up. Thankfully, I am almost to plumbing!
How does water pressure work with an airstream? From what I can tell there is no pressure tank normally. When water is needed to a shower or somewhere else, is this task solely managed by the water pump? If so how does the water pump know when to turn on and off. I appreciate any answers. I will need to buy components soon for our 24 foot Overlander. My only draw for water will be to a single sink, shower and toilet.
Thanks
I am rebuilding a airstream from frame up. Thankfully, I am almost to plumbing!
How does water pressure work with an airstream? From what I can tell there is no pressure tank normally. When water is needed to a shower or somewhere else, is this task solely managed by the water pump? If so how does the water pump know when to turn on and off. I appreciate any answers. I will need to buy components soon for our 24 foot Overlander. My only draw for water will be to a single sink, shower and toilet.
Thanks
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire