The dealer needs to replace the waste tank sensor on my 2014 Sport (it has never worked, don't ask me how I know). It's warranty work. The sensor is located where it can't be reached without either cutting a hole in the belly pan or dropping the whole thing. The dealer usually cuts a hole and then repairs it.
I kind of freaked out about cutting a hole in my brand new trailer (even if it is just the belly pan). AS has agreed that they may drop the pan to replace.
My question is - is there any reason I would NOT want to drop the pan to repair vs. cutting a hole? I have not a clue - other than cutting a hole just doesn't seem like a good thing if you can avoid it.
Thanks in advance,
Deb
I kind of freaked out about cutting a hole in my brand new trailer (even if it is just the belly pan). AS has agreed that they may drop the pan to replace.
My question is - is there any reason I would NOT want to drop the pan to repair vs. cutting a hole? I have not a clue - other than cutting a hole just doesn't seem like a good thing if you can avoid it.
Thanks in advance,
Deb
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire