Title: 1989 Airstream 345 - Iowa
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.
Bought this baby in Blythe, Ca in 2004,so there is no rust on the chassis. this is what I've done to her since then...
New tires in 2006
new radiator
New airbags in the front in 2006
New rear brakes in 2007
serviced both AC's
That's it besides changing oil and flushing the coolant every year.
I lived in her 2 years ago for a winter here in Iowa so I had a few issues with the plumbing and heaters.
Lost my big awning in Kansas because the locks were not put back in when we left Colorado.
Everything needs to be upgraded in my opinion. But at this price one could do it and still win.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:
http://ift.tt/1ohPSzc
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.
Bought this baby in Blythe, Ca in 2004,so there is no rust on the chassis. this is what I've done to her since then...
New tires in 2006
new radiator
New airbags in the front in 2006
New rear brakes in 2007
serviced both AC's
That's it besides changing oil and flushing the coolant every year.
I lived in her 2 years ago for a winter here in Iowa so I had a few issues with the plumbing and heaters.
Lost my big awning in Kansas because the locks were not put back in when we left Colorado.
Everything needs to be upgraded in my opinion. But at this price one could do it and still win.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:
http://ift.tt/1ohPSzc
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire