Thoughts/Opinions on AT Tires and Towing?

lundi 4 août 2014

Hey everyone! If you've got a truck and you're not running highway tires, does anyone run with an AT (all terrain) tire? And what tire/brand are you running?



I'm considering strongly running General Grabber AT/II. I had a really good experience with this tire on my other adventure mobile and logged a lot of miles.



I'm not going to be doing as much offroading with the truck as my old setup:











But our plans are to actually setup our truck similar to our old rig before we switched to way larger tires and more lift. We won't be lifting the truck, the ground clearance is fine. But I want a decent tire so we can still visit the White Rim in Moab, head out to Point Sublime on the North Rim of the Grand Canyon and drive up places like Mineral Pass in CO.



I've heard a lot of people tow with BFG's. Just curious. Trying to find a good compromise of on road and offroad to meet my goals. Asked on the Ram forums, wanted to ask here for folks who tow more regularly.



Thoughts? Opinions?





PS: Our Adventure Mobile today:







If only I could tow an Airstream with it. We loved this truck. :)




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor