Looking for an Airstream - Have Cash

jeudi 21 août 2014

Title: Add New - Airstream Trailer Classifieds - Airstream Trailers For Sale

I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.



Well... my first Airstream purchase didn't work out like I hoped it would.









My parents got a look at it, loved it, and then had an anniversary. Diabolical!!!









So now I'm back in the market for a late model unit. It doesn't have to be perfect, I'll have a look at just about anything. I have a budget of $25,000. This doesn't mean I'm willing to spend $25K on a 1992 Safari. Please be reasonable. Just send me a quick note telling me what you've got along with your price, and if it's something I'd be interested in, I'll have you send some pics.









Location is really unimportant. I have many people in the logistics business, and I'm no stranger to buying "sight-unseen."









I'd prefer a shorter unit, but I guess I'd consider just about anything if the price is right. My main concerns are the exterior (dents, scratches, clear coat peeling), tires (age, condition), and functionality (water system, a/c, heat, gas system, and appliances).









Again, it doesn't have to be perfect-- I can fix or replace things-- just please be reasonable with the price and maybe we can make a deal.







So before you trade your trailer in to a greedy dealer who wants to give you NADA value on it, please let me know what you'd like to get out of it. You never know-- you might just have my next Airstream.









Email or call and leave a message. Thank you and God bless! Matt 520-820-0260

You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:



http://ift.tt/1sXTmL0




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor