Summerizing - storing in a hot climate

mardi 29 juillet 2014

So I pulled our Argosy over to beautiful Ellensburg WA and arranged to leave it in a secure storage yard while I'm not using it at the local KOA. It's hitting over 100 degrees here during the day, and I'm wondering if I really should be leaving her alone in that type of heat.

I did find that the new Armstrong Vinyl flooring I installed earlier this year has buckled. Probably from expansion and I cut the stuff too tight to the walls. I'll fix that, but I'm really more concerned about heat and how it affects (or is it effects - no I think it's affects) things like my pex plumbing, my refridgerator, AC, converter etc.

So basically, is there a "summerizing" process vs a winterizing process for storage?




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor