Shop Manuals

jeudi 31 juillet 2014

The 325 Classic chassis is identified vaguely as the Chevy P30. I am fairly new to the hunt, but the P30 designation seems to be, even apparently in Chevy circles, a somewhat vague and non-specific bit of nomenclature. The VIN identifies the chassis as a P37, which I understand to be the motorhome version of the P30. However, when looking for parts, there seem to be so many sub-classifications and what-ifs and wherefores that identifying for parts purchase purposes as P30 is about as useful as saying that you need a "propeller" for your "airplane."



This vaguery appears to extend to the manuals and documents...



So, can somebody save me some time and expense and send me in the correct direction for a manual that might at least hit somewhere near my 325 Classic chassis?




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor