Adding panels on top of panels instead of replacing?

mardi 29 juillet 2014

So the lower corner panels on all 4 of my corners are dinged up or scratched in one way or another.



These seem to just wrap around and don't have any crazy form like the upper corners.



My idea is to just rivet new panels right over the messed up ones instead of getting rock guards (the trailer is a 72) and instead of replacing the panels.



Keep in mind: I have all interior skin and insulation already removed for a shell off.

And: I can see these places getting constantly beat up over the years and would love a solution I can repeat without taking the whole inside of the trailer apart again.



So what do you think? Double layer corners or not? Thanks!!!!




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor