Tough to find

mercredi 30 juillet 2014

Hi all



It has been a while since I have posted anything. That's not to say that a lot of work has been accomplished on the Mistress but I will post pics of that later.



My question concerns the main door lock. My key cylinder is bent which means that the post on the end of the tumbler cylinder that moves the lock to the unlocked or lock position doesn't properly engage. The rest of the lock is just fine but I need a new key cylinder. The locksmith commented that the tumbler cylinder is unusual as it is very long but is going to go through his catalogs tonight to try and find a replacement.



Does anyone know of a part replacement or have a spare key cylinder for our main door lock.



Cheers

Tony




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor