"Smart" LP Gas Detectors

mercredi 30 juillet 2014

Searched the various threads about LP gas detectors, but want to take it two steps further. I have a 1961 Trade Wind (originally no lp, fire or anything detectors). The original Dometic is now running, LP only (no electric). I am not using the furnace as am installing a heat pump A/C unit and have replaced with original water heater with a new LP and/or electric heat model. Stove is the original pilotless thing from 1961 that needs to stay as it matches the fridge. I will use my trailer mostly for dog shows, so will have me and the dogs. I have heard there are some detectors that will automatically shut off the LP gas when the alarm goes off (really like that idea). Also, are there any that will notify you by email or text like many of the temp alarms will? To really add to the want list - would be great to combine a "smart" LP/smoke/CO2/temp detector system, but thinking that is probably hoping for too much?




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor