More storage - Cargo Netting!

mercredi 30 juillet 2014

Cargo netting is a great way to secure stuff so that it doesn't go flying if you hit a pothole while going down the road. My worst nightmare - a cake mix or anything else containing flour coming out of the over the fridge cabinet. Poof! You'd never get it all cleaned out.



http://ift.tt/1tvUhlM



In addition cargo netting can give you a remarkable amount of storage in awkward spaces. I now stow my coffee cups on the ROOF of the cabinet over the stove - yep. Here's a link for Camping World nets. The same stuff is available elsewhere. I took a piece of the 6 inch by 24/28 inch and screwed it into the curved ceiling behind the sliding doors. Four coffee cups nestle quite comfortably and I can SEE them which is much better than feeling around on the bottom of the cabinet. I got one of the framed 12 x 16 inch ones and put it in the bedroom half length closet just above the rod. Six inches of wasted space now hold my socks.



It just occurred to me that the back of the closets where the walls curve can be wasted space. I might get a few more netting pockets for shoes, cleaning supplies, etc.



With the Eddie Bauer I might just put a net on the bottom of the roadside dinette bench and "hang" my Dyson stick vacuum... I never have found another good spot to keep the darned thing handy yet out of sight.



Paula




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor