Such a novice here...

samedi 28 février 2015

Kids are grown and soon my wife and I will hit the road in a new (or used) AS. With the help of all you lovely AS owning folks on this Forum, we will make the correct purchasing decisions! Thanks in advance for any and all input. I JUST bought a 2015 Nissan Frontier Pro 4x so thats my tow vehicle (love the truck, don't want to hear about trading up to a Ford half ton or one ton or diesel). I am a TOTAL novice with trailers other than my lightweight boat so first off, the new hitch label says 7,500 lbs max tow weight and 750lbs max tongue weight. Does this restrict my purchase to a particular size AS? Can anyone tell me why the single axle AS trailers are SO MUCH lighter than the next one up? i.e.: sport vs flying cloud. Big price difference too. Already got some GREAT advice by reading other newbie threads and we WILL visit the dealer and spend some time inside the various models to purchase the best size. Retirement is 2 years away but we plan to purchase sooner and do some weekend trips and have it on our property as extra space/guest room so the intelligent buying process starts now. Thanks.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor