Advice needed...

samedi 28 février 2015

Greetings,

Hope all is well. I'm in need of advise from longer term streamers, especially those that spend a significant amount of time in there airstream.

In April, I will be starting a 2 year internship that will have me crisscrossing across America. Instead having to find and switching residence every 2 to 3 months, I was considering purchasing a used Airstream and living out of it for the next two years.

I have found a used 2006 26' but wanted to reach out to the community for you input.

My questions range from living comfort year round in an airstream to what I need to look out for when purchasing the airstream; Campsite vs trailer parks; insurance; warranty etc etc etc...

Any all and all advice would be greatly appreciated.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor