Center bath door

samedi 28 février 2015

I have a 1976 31' Sovereign Center bath. Originally there was a sliding door for the entry to the bath, where the shower, sink and toilet are. Small space and the door when closed made it even smaller. So I removed the door and I have never missed it. The hall way between the kitchen and rear bed room with the accordion doors closed provides the privacy needed and extends the usable space of the bath area.



A good while back I saw on the forum that someone had removed the rear wall between the toilet and the hall to even open the space even more. More elbow room while on the throne. This seems to be doable and could be done by working around the sewer vent that runs up the wall in the corner.



I would like to get some input on this project from anyone that has done this or other comments and thoughts from others.



Thanks




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor