Rear fuel pump expertise

mercredi 25 février 2015

Hi folks,



OK, so I've got the Chevy instructions for the rear fuel pump and vapor-lock fix (Chevy P-30 Vapor Lock Fix 1984.pdf). My question is, is there anything beyond what it says on those pages that a mechanic needs to know to address a failed rear fuel pump? Does it require an Airstream Classic MH old hand?



I'm asking because I had this fuel pump replaced a couple of years of ago and then, after very little use, it failed again. Now, I doubt the guy working on it had this document because I had forgotten at the time to give it to him. My Bad.



But now I've got the coach up in Portland. The local AS dealer has been very nice by the way, and helped me to research what needs to be done, even if they aren't the ones to do the work. But when they send out older rigs like mine for work, they're not sending them to garages where they've got a lot of experience with rigs like mine.



Can I just give them this Chevy P-30 Vapor Lock Fix 1984.pdf and expect them to do what needs to be done?



Thanks!




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor